Friday, April 2, 2010

luna-tic update

I had an appointment for Luna today at 9:15. Unfortunately, she started throwing up woke me up at 4 am. Sad for Luna, and for me. When we got to the vet Luna was already pissed about being in her crate and having to smell all these dogs and cats coming around. Every time she heard or saw a dog she started hissing, meowing, and growling at them. Finally at 10 we went to a room and a doctor saw us. She then took Luna for a urinalysis and figured out her bladder and lower intestines are inflamed. So she got a shot for the inflammation and another shot of antibiotic to help avoid getting a UTI. I also have to put her on this new diet so she won't get more inflammation and UTI's. Apparently once you get one, you're prone to getting them.

The only good thing that came out of this (other than the fact that she will stop peeing in my bed and in my bathroom sink....hopefully, and that she will be feeling better) is that I learned something new about Norman Rockwell. He was a lover of Michael Jackson. Please note Michael in the top left corner looking down lovingly at the child holding a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment