Thursday, April 15, 2010

running and crazy relatives

I have been really discouraged with my running lately. I wasn't where I thought I should be and started thinking this whole thing was a stupid idea. I talked to Crissy and she definitely helped me realize a few things about myself as a runner. That being said, I ran the best I ever have today! I even sprinted for my last minute because, well, why not? I'm hoping I will have an ever better run tomorrow after school.

That being said, I officially have 16 days to prepare for the Bun Run with Crissy and Jillian. I am determined to run the first mile, and then who knows after that. (I will run even longer if Carson is in the baby bjorn. Let's work on that Crissy. I'm sure he would want to be cheering you on! Maybe the bouncing will get his mind of his teething?)

On to my dad's family. Those who knows the stories, feel free to jump down to the new craziness. So my dad has an older sister who I met when I was 2 and have never seen again. She is...was...friends with the Hell's Angels in California. She lived in a hippie commune and married Peter Coyote. (If you pick up his book which I'm sure everyone is running to do right now, there's a naked picture of my aunt in there.) She also lived on a bus for awhile, and married some Taxi driver who may or may not have spoken English. At this point I have no idea anymore. Oh, she also had all her teeth with fillings pulled (which was a lot of her teeth) because she felt the stuff they used on fillings back then was some way the government was trying to track her, or control her. Who knows with Eileen. Because of this most of her food is blended up for her.

My dad's younger sister, Barbara, has a daughter who has been in contact with Eileen for the last few years, maybe longer. Because of this Kim has turned crazy. She now goes by Rain. Yeah, like the weather. She also has lived in communes and has recently started back up with her blog. Keep in mind my dad and my other, sane, Aunt Diane have read this blog. Here are her last two entry titles: "Sex For One," and "Sex With Boundaries." Apparently she has now taken to her blog to explore her sexuality, and share it with everyone. Gross. No thanks. The worst part is, now that my sister informed me of her new blogging, I have to read it. It's like passing by a wreck on the road. You don't want to look, but you can't stop yourself. Thanks a lot Rebecca.

3 comments: