Thursday, October 18, 2012

ashley's shower and whoopee cushions

Ashley is getting married soon and I was in town the other weekend for her bridal shower. It was so much fun getting to spend time with some of my oldest friends! (Especially since I don't get to be with them all at once very often.)

That night we had our usual Saturday night BBQ. Starting in middle school my dad would BBQ every Saturday night, and it soon became a weekend ritual for my friends, and my sister and her friends. Everyone knew we would BBQ on Saturdays so my dad started making a bunch of food for anyone who would end up showing. Whenever my sister or I are in town my dad will grill and everyone knows to come over. Anyways, back to that night. Stephanie and Rob came over with Olivia, the cutest little kid next to Miles (and future wife of my nephew).

The whole time they were there Olivia and I became BFF's and kept going to my bedroom to find new things to play with and then run back to show Steph. The best toy of the night? Well...after sucking on the ice in my water.
 A whoopee cushion!

What can be better than farting? Obviously nothing. Don't worry Steph, I will make sure to get one for her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment