Monday, June 11, 2012

"husbin" help

Towards the end of the year two of my girls started asking more questions about my dating life. No matter what is going on I always laugh and ask for their advice because they always seem so knowledgeable. One of the girls kept telling me I needed to marry a rich man even if I didn't like him. When I asked the other one how I can find a husband she immediately said, "Go on match.com. Duh Ms. Ewing!" She told me! These two kept asking me questions and giving me advice, so I told them since they knew everything they should write a book for me. The very next day one of the girls came in with this.

The arrow is pointing to an ad for match.com. Please note the two girls added in as bridesmaids at the bottom left. I sure look pretty!

First...

Second...

Next...

Finally...

Her mom emailed me and said she couldn't stop laughing at everything she had written and that she was very focused for most of the night working on it. I'm hoping she will continue to write books for me even though she's not going to be in my class next year.

For those of you that might need even more advice, look back at Claire's advice for me. (She's currently working on a fashion book for me. See below for a sneak peek. I feel I should put a disclaimer on here for Heather. She has not edited the book at all, and hadn't even looked at it until we both got a sneak peek. I can't wait for the entire thing!)

Good luck finding that husbin of yours ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment