Sunday, December 18, 2011

tacky christmas sweater party

Katie and her boyfriend Derrick had a tacky Christmas sweater party at their place last night. I was on a search for an awesome sweater the past few weeks. I tried several Goodwills, other thrift stores, and finally found something at Walmart. I even got these fabulous jingle bell earrings. The earrings helped make the outfit, but the jingling drove me a little crazy. 

The party was a lot of fun! Lots of cool school peeps were there, and so much amazing food! I didn't get to eat it, but it looked awesome. I would have pigged out if I could have! I did try to make some champagne jello shots, classy I know, but one kind I made didn't taste good and the other kind didn't make enough to even bother bringing them. They weren't that great anyway. Oh well. I tried. 

some of the girls

twins!



the awesome hostess, Katie


the awesome host, Derrick

Merry Tacky Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment