Wednesday, May 26, 2010

ok i lied

So I'm back again. A few things happened today that I wanted to share.

1st: Yesterday and today were track and field so I've been wearing sunglasses outside both days. So one of my girls came up to me today and said, "You know Ms. Ewing, your face looks better with sunglasses on.".....Um, thanks?

2nd: Angie and I went to a new class at our gym called Zumba. It's a dance class, and it is AWESOME! (I especially liked the fact that the music was all Spanish rap that Stephanie and I would listen to in high school and dance around to upstairs at her place.) This cute Hispanic girl was teaching it and there was a lot of hip thrusting. Half the time I wasn't sure if I was supposed to push my butt backwards or my hips forward. The teacher kept looking at me though (because I was dumb enough to raise my hand when she asked if anyone was new to Zumba) and I know she was thinking I was a crazy uncoordinated white girl. Which, I guess I am. However I now have a new goal for the summer. Salsa dancing! Although I don't think my hips work right for it.

3rd: Way to keep it current American Idol. In the first 30 minutes their guest performers were: Alice Cooper, the Bee Gees, and Michael McDonald. I wish I was kidding.

2 comments:

  1. I will expect to see some zumba at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would go salsa dancing at Manuel's on like...Tuesday's? It was fun ans everyone would help each other.

    ReplyDelete