Thursday, July 25, 2013

things i've learned

Remember when I had to take the bus to Austin? And then I had to borrow a friends car to drive to College Station, and then Fredericksburg the same day? And then I had to take the bus to Dallas to get a ride with my cousin to Shreveport for my grandfathers funeral? No? I do. I hate my car. But, guess what?
I got a new car! Well not totally new, it's my grandfathers's practically new car. But it is AMAZING! Here are things I have learned from driving around my new pimped out car:
  1. Cars aren't supposed to overheat.
  2. When you turn on the AC, it's supposed to blow cold air.
  3. Your driver seat shouldn't rattle or rock when you drive.
  4. All windows should be able to be rolled down.
  5. If you press unlock, all of the doors unlock automatically instead of you having to unlock them manually.
  6. Headlights are supposed to shine more than 2 feet in front of your car. Oh, and the light is pretty bright!
  7. The fabric on the roof of the car is supposed to be attached without duct tape.
Be on the lookout for me and my new car!

1 comment: