Wednesday, January 23, 2013

birthday quotes

My birthday was last week, but things have been crazy around here and I forgot to add these quotes. 

Kid: Ms. Ewing, your letter from me is made of solid gold! (He gave me a card written with a gold paint pen)
Me: Oh yeah? Tell me about it!
Kid: Well my mom found gold and gave it to a gold crusher. He gave it to a pen maker and then gave it back to my mom. I can write in solid gold!
Me: How cool! My note is pretty special then.
Kid: Yeah. You shouldn't throw that away. It's priceless Ms. Ewing.

A Mom: This morning ..... wanted to write you another card. Before I let him start I asked what he wanted to write on it. He said, "I love you, I like you, and I will always be one your side."

I'm pretty lucky with the kids in my class! It's not every day you get a note written in solid gold, or a kid willing to always have your back.

No comments:

Post a Comment