Tuesday, April 26, 2011

bruises

I bruise like a peach. For real though. Emily decided to test it out one day and punch me in the leg, and yup, there was a bruise from it. As I was stumbling online, I found a tip about bruises. It said to apply a cotton ball dipped in white vinegar to a fresh bruise and it will go away faster, and not get as dark. I got a HUGE bruise right below my knee days before a wedding I was in, so I decided to try this trick. Here are the results.

Day 1a

Day 1b: Applying cotton ball

Day 2...better? Not quite sure

Day 3: No way is it better

Day 4a: Nope.

 Day 4b: I applied some makeup on it in hopes it wouldn't be as obvious with my bridesmaid dress. I think it just made my leg look really strange with those different colors.

My results are not good. However, maybe my bruise had been there too long and not fresh enough for it to work. Or maybe I didn't apply the vinegar cotton ball long enough? I will try it again and document the results.

1 comment:

  1. If you need to try this experiment again I am available (for the brusing)

    ReplyDelete