Monday, October 20, 2014

kid quotes are back!

I've been meaning to update with the ridiculous things my kids have been saying this year....but I just haven't had the time! I'm back in school getting my masters and librarian certification which has taken any free time I have away. (Conferences, report cards, and other regular work stuff hasn't helped this problem.) Any free time I do have has been spent trying to have a life. 

ANYWAYS, I will be updating over the next few days some things that have already been said. But let's start with a sweet one. 

Today at recess a boy from last year came up to me:
Kid: I have a question for you Ms. Ewing.
Me: What's up?
Kid: Why are you so beautiful today? (huge smile)
Me: (laughing) What?
Kid: You're so beautiful today!

At this point he gave me a hug and ran off. Apparently I am too beautiful to be at school. I'll take it! (It's better than what another kid said earlier this year. You'll probably enjoy that quote better.)

No comments:

Post a Comment