Saturday, July 26, 2014

baby atticus

I've been living my summer life over here and just realized I haven't posted in quite some time. Sorry, not sorry. It's been a crazy, and fun, past few weeks traveling all over. It started with visiting the newest addition to my family, baby Atticus! I had an awesome week playing with Miles, and holding Atticus every chance I got. (When Miles allowed it.) 

Miles was really sweet, every morning he would come downstairs and quietly open my door and gently shake me to wake me up. Just kidding. My mornings began with Miles coming downstairs and screaming outside my door to wake up. I guess that's better than him yelling in my ear to wake up. I thought it was pretty cute that he wouldn't open the door. I would just yell back at him to come in so I wouldn't have to get out of bed. He would also help me put on makeup and choose my earrings. One day I got ready without him and he was very upset I didn't want to wear earrings. 
We did a lot of fun things while I was there, but you don't care about that. I know you're just wanting to see pictures of Atticus, and more of Miles. So here you go. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment