Thursday, September 5, 2013

kid quotes are back!

It's been a month. And yes, I'm aware. I apologize because I'm sure you've been checking back every day hoping to see a new post. Well summer is gone and a new school year started. Boo. 

I was worried I wouldn't have a kid as quote worthy as the one I had last year, but don't worry! There is definitely a new kid in town ready to claim his title. As we were walking to lunch today this happened:

Me: Why do you always want to be last in line?
Kid: Because I'm special.
Me: What about me? I'm pretty special so I should be last.
Kid: Well we're both pretty special so we can both be last.
Me: So what makes you special?
Kid: Well, I'm a grown up kid.
Me: What does that mean?
Kid: It means I'm a kid that has kids.
Me: Wait, you mean like children?
Kid: Yeah.
Me: How many kids do you have?
Kid: I have 100 children. They all live in my army fort in my backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment