Tuesday, December 11, 2012

tidbits

Things have been nuts around here lately, and are just going to get more nuts with the break. Here is a breakdown of some random stuff I'm sure you're interested in. If not, I don't really care because I'm going to tell you anyway.

I have been loving Graham Francoise's work since I saw this print in my friends house. A little obsessed, but I never bought anything because I don't have money to spend on prints. Well this past weekend I went to the Blue Genie Art Bazaar they have in Austin every year and got 2 prints for the price of one! BEST. DEAL. EVER! I am obsessed and can't stop looking at them. They're already framed, now I just need my dad and his superior hanging skills to put them up perfectly even. Of course while my mom and I nag him about it not being perfect enough.

I went to the dermatologist today and he told me I got my first age spot. WHAT?! Not only that but it might get bigger and if so I will need to get it lanced off. Excuse me, WHAT?! Ugh. I don't like proof that I'm almost 30.

If you aren't watching Homeland, you're missing out and should start. Like yesterday. In 2 days I've watched 1. 5 seasons. Sadly there's only one more episode left in the season. You should start watching it so we can talk about it.

Scariest sad face ever. No this was not in response to something I did. This was from a counseling lesson they had.

One of my students drew this for me. One of my favorite pictures ever. (Sorry I wasn't able to rotate it.)
One of my favorite things about this picture is he felt the need to explain to me that he was cutting cheese with his lawn mower.

12 days until I get to see Rebecca's new house/hang out with Miles
19 days until I set sail on my cruise! Tan in January, here I come!
36 days until I begin my last year in my 20's.

In case I'm MIA, see you in January!

No comments:

Post a Comment