Sunday, August 12, 2012

bucee's

I have never been to a Bucee's before, and it is redonk! We went when we were on our river trip to get food and other random things that we were going to need for the day. I couldn't even handle what happened when we went in.

This is a wall of just different kinds of chocolate covered pretzels. That's it! Just pretzels!

An entire wall of just candy! I mean, what the hell?! I feel like this picture really doesn't show how insanely long this wall really was. 

Their beef jerky is supposed to be pretty good. They must really love it for how expensive it is. There better be an entire cow worth of jerky in there for me to buy it. FYI, it isn't even that good. (I bought a smaller bag to try.)
I forgot my hat so I bought this awesome half hot pink, half camo hat.
Need some wine glasses? I bet you really want Bucee's wine glasses! You could buy anything with that beaver on it. 
We were in there way too long, and spent way too much money on way too much crap. But I can now say I have gone to Bucee's!

Y'all come back now!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Now you know why everyone makes a big deal...it's crazy in there! So crazy we could probably film an entire episode of SuperMarket Sweep in there. I couldn't bring myself to buy that expensive jerky when I was there, even the small bag was too much for me lol. I'm glad it wasn't that good then.

    ReplyDelete