Thursday, September 3, 2015

new year

So I'm the worst. It's been forever since I posted. But to be fair, nothing has happened because I broke my foot 10 weeks ago like an dummy and couldn't do anything for awhile. However, that's about to change since it's a new school year and I have new ridiculous kids to quote. 

Last week I was walking around putting the kids backpack numbers on their name name tags. 
Kid: why are you putting hashtag 16 on my thing?

And then today a different kid said: what is this tic tac toe looking thing on my paper?
Me (laughing): that's a number sign. You need to put your number after it. 
Kid (unsure): ok. 

1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete