Thursday, April 17, 2014

moving

It's really strange to think I am only sleeping in this apartment for 1 more night and then I'm gone. I know moving isn't that big of a deal, especially when moving to a place that's not too far away...but a lot has happened in this apartment. First of all, I've been here for 6 years. I've lived in Austin for 12 years, and half of that time was in this place. That's bonkers! It's also bonkers to think that the house I lived in longer than this apartment was only by 2 years. 

I moved in here at the peak of my sickness 6 years ago. I was living here as I had to relearn how to eat. I was living here when I decided to start running, and live a healthier lifestyle. I was living here when I had my heart broken for the first time. I was living here when I got, and then lost my cat, Luna. I was living here when I made some amazing friends, all of whom will put up with my ridiculous themed parties. 

There are a lot of memories in this place, and I am going to miss it a lot. I feel like I grew into the person I was meant to be while living here. I know this seems super sappy over just an apartment....but 6 years is a long time. A lot can change in 6 years. I hope my new place can live up to my expectations!


Peace out Apt. 3014!

No comments:

Post a Comment