Wednesday, November 6, 2013

houston shenanigans

A few weekends ago I went home for a friends wedding, and a best friends 30th birthday party. It was such a fun weekend! It started with seeing Holy Ghost at Fitzgeralds. Now growing up in Houston, and my friends always going there for concerts in high school, I don't know how I had never been. But I guess better late than never! If you haven't heard Holy Ghost, you should, especially when in the mood to dance. It's ok to do it by yourself, I have been known to have dance parties all by myself.

The next night I headed downtown for Sara's wedding! It was so pretty, and food was amazing! They also win for best grooms cake ever!

When I left the wedding I headed straight to Jillian's house for her joint dirty thirty birthday party with Katy featuring the best fashion from the 80's and 90's. Because I was coming from a wedding I had to plan in advance and I had a bag of clothes in my car. At every stoplight I took something off (heels, jewelry) and put something on (splatter paint shirt, leg warmers, etc.). I can only imagine what people next to me thought seeing me frantically trying to change clothes before the lights turned. 

It was a super fun night with all of my Houston peeps, celebrating my bestie! Enjoy our fashion show below.

Such a fun weekend home!

No comments:

Post a Comment