Tuesday, May 8, 2012

my tuesday

It's been raining here and today was supposed to be track and field day, so I was checking the weather before school. I don't normally watch the news in the morning, so I put it on NBC waiting for the weather report. What did I hear instead of weather? News of a dead body found in an apartments hot tub. In south Austin. IN MY APARTMENT COMPLEX! Totally nuts. The police said it doesn't look like foul play, and the man in his 30's or 40's looked to be clutching his chest. One of my many questions, who is going to the pool at 5 in the morning when it's kind of raining and found him? 

Well the rain held off until about 8:30 and then it started raining. But there was no lightning so we just went for it. It was a lot of fun running around with them in the rain. And for those of you wondering, I totally beat my kids in a couple of the stations. However, my kids totally lost both tug of wars they did. I blame the muddy ground. And the cheater teams that started pulling before they said to start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment