Saturday, July 31, 2010

michael scott and dating

A few days ago I was getting ready and doing my hair. I went to the kitchen to get some water, and when I walked back into my room I was just about to sit down to straighten my hair when I stepped ON my turned on straightener! I immediately screamed and ran to stick my foot under the faucet. I was going to post a picture of the gross blister on my toe, but I figured since the last picture I posted was of a dead cricket, I should avoid another gross picture so soon. (You're welcome Rebecca.) Of course I told Rebecca about what happened. Her response, "Who are you? Michael Scott?" Apparently I am as big of a dummy as he is.

I also joined match.com last week. Within the first few days I had 2 emails from guys asking me for my number because "they would love to see me tonight." No thanks. I also started talking to one guy who asked for a "full body pic." Excuse me, I am not in middle school anymore. I've gone on two dates so far, and both (to my surprise) actually went well! I'm sure there will be more stories to tell, so check back for that!

2 comments:

  1. Woo Woo! So excited to hear about your dating adventures. It sounds promising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. but was your straightener on the floor because you like to cook bacon on it?

    ReplyDelete